GEAR UP FOR THE BIGGEST INTERNATIONAL BUS, TRUCK & COMMERCIAL VEHICLE EXPO IN THE PHILIPPINES

In the Philippines, the demand for buses, trucks and heavy-duty vehicles continues to grow as sales in the Commercial Vehicles segment amounted to 245,432 units in 2016, taking up 60.7% of the auto market sales, with Passenger Cars making up the remaining 39.3% with 158,619 units. The growth in 2016 auto sales increased 24.88% year-on-year from 323,561 units to 404,051 units. The total sales exceeded the 400,000-unit mark, recording the highest sales figure for the market, according to the Chamber of Automotive Manufacturers of the Philippines, the Association of Vehicle Importers and Distributors, and the Truck Manufacturers Association. This vast growth is spurred on by increased domestic consumption, favourable financing offers, trade and investments.

Once again, the Philippines Bus & Truck Show, which will be held at the SMX Convention Centre, Pasay, Metro Manila from 13-15 July 2018, will be the place where the industry gathers, and where deals and sales are closed. The expo has grown from strength to strength, expanding in size every year since its inception. Attracting top international brands including, CMC, Hyundai, MAN Trucks, Isuzu, Hino Trucks, Mitsubishi, EMME Trading, the PHILIPPINES BUS & TRUCK 2018 is recognised by the industry as the No. 1 International Bus, Truck & Commercial Vehicle Exhibition.

The PHILIPPINES BUS & TRUCK SHOW 2018 is a Business-to-Business trade show that prides itself in delivering top quality trade buyers and decision makers. By working closely with key trade associations, the expo will bring together bus, trucks and commercial vehicle operators, mining & construction companies, leasing and logistic companies, manufacturers, trading, parts and service & repair workshops to see and get updated on the latest range of buses, trucks and commercial vehicles.

To see how you can put your business in top gear at the PHILIPPINES BUS & TRUCK SHOW 2018, contact Mr Richard at richard@ambtarsus.com or Mr Yeo at yeo@ambtarsus.com to book your preferred booth location today!